Sunday, May 15, 2005

Quirky Observations

Today as I was frantically trying to create a piece of academic banter, I took a break and walked off my Jesuite college campus to the local Kum and Go ( who really thought up that name?) And while I was grabbing my half gallon of Mountain Dew I noticed in the line to pay a monk was ahead of me. Now, I don't think I'ver ever seen a reall monk in person, with the brown robes, tonsure and everything. Whaty he bought amazed me even more. $50 worth of lottery tickets and a carton of smokes. Mayby he was giving them out to the poor?
Another point to ponder, why in an educational text book (teaching teachers to teach small children despite our deplorable spelling) should I run into the illogical combination of words : Phallic Hegemony?

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperKate said...

Phallic Hegemony? I certainly never spoke about that in elementary school... We waited at least until middle school.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that one's easy. Its when your dick takes over the rest of your body, and you start finding yourself making stupid descisions out of the hope that you might get laid as a result.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home