What Ever happened To . . . ?
To answer Superkate's question about Pixie:
Ahh yes, the infamous Pixie-Booffa train wreck. Pixie transferred to Metro because she hated FLC and wanted to major in Forensic Science or something (she later dropped out after brush with crack addiction). It was odd the way she left though: in the middle of the semester, with head freshly shaved, owing $200 to her friends, and she only took her clothes with her. (I heard that her RA took most of her belongings and held a yard sale.)
Booffa mistook a little affection and a snowy night before she skipped town as his wistful soul mate. He transferred to UCD to be closer to Pixie. When he transferred he lost his scholarship at FLC, and then began paying full out-of-state tuition.
According to the gossip, once he moved to Denver (and left behind a girl that was madly in love with him in Durango) Pixie came out of the closet as a lesbian. Booffa was crushed, but began to get suspicious of her Sapphic leanings when he caught her fucking a guy in a club downtown.
Last I heard heard his hunchback is decidedly more pronounced, and he now only has a tonsure of hair.
Of course all of this information has come second (perhaps third hand) from Erica. Keeping the source in mind, did Miss Muffy ever tell you about all lies Erica told us? To many to list here, but she was a chronic liar. All we really know about her was 1)Her name was Erica, 2) She was a twin, and 3) she was from Boulder (that explains much right there). She wasn't allergic to caffeine or cinnamon (she just didn't like them, she told us they were fatal to her).
I think Erica learned many of her deceitful ways from Tierney (Mike's old girlfriend, the same Mike as from Mike+Sam). Tierney faked cancer while at college. She told everyone, her residences, friends, and professors that she had, I think, breast cancer. She went home one weekend and shaved her head and came back telling everyone that she had begun chemotherapy. She would leave about every other weekend to keep up "therapy." She began taking massive quantities of zinc supplements (putting them in prescription bottles) and would take her "medication" before meals. She took enough zinc that midway through a meal she would throw up. Of couse this was all done in all of the most public and conspicuous way. (Tierny even had poor MaryLynn, the luchlady andcollege grandmother, in sobbing tears.) Eventually she began to loose 3-4 pounds a week. Concurrenly she took some other vitamin or supplement that made her jaundice.
Everyone at college bought it. She was basking in sympathy and other's altruism until,on her birthday, her parents surprised her in her dorm. The jig was up. She had pulled off the lie for about two months. And then she quickly disappeared into the night. Supposedly she hitchhiked to California. She didn't tell anyone, not even her parents, her location or the fact she was alive for two weeks. She called just as it was being speculated that that she had committed suicide. She found her way to Berkeley and works at a coffee shop. Erica still regularly chats with her.

10 Comments:
Hmm: I think it was actully Meth Pixie had a problem with, anyways same diffrence
No, sugar and meth are the same thing. Crack is the same as flour.
Chipper, I honestly thought you of all people would know the differences.
Also, whatever happened to ....SuperKate's lost innocence?
SuperKate's lost innocence? Dammit, did it fall out of my backpack again? I hate when that fucking happens...
Also, for the record, I never liked Erica. She scared me. I imagine her twin would have scared me, too. Happily I never met Tierney. I did know Mike and Sam though. Strange people.
Mmm, FLC... Can I run away screaming yet?
Lost innocencs? HAH! I think my puppy ate it.
That puppy would eat SuperKate's innocence given the opportunity. Given the opportunity she would also pee with excitement upon meeting SuperKate's innocence and lick it and jump upon it.
Wait, hold it. SuperKate had an innocence? Are you sure it wasn't just duct tape?
"Innocence" isn't to confused with "Innocents". I lose my innocents all the time. But I mean what do you expect? I'm highly distractable and it's not like they make a lot of noise when they're tied up and gagged in my basement (lit only by black candles of course). Speaking of which, I should probably go check on my latest Innocent...
Damn, I lost another one. Silly boy. You would think I would have learned by now that I can't leave them without food or water for more than a week. I blame the blondeness for my inability to remember such things...
Post a Comment
<< Home